Under the direct supervision of the Master in Entrepreneurship Director, the Program Officer, provides administrative and logistical assistance in the day-
to-day operations of the office.
Job Description :
A. Marketing and Program Management
1. Assists the Program Director in organizing marketing events and prepares program collaterals
2. Responds to program inquiries and conducts follow ups on student leads
3. Updates and maintains the applicant tracker system and the database of student applicants, enrollment files, grades, etc.
4. Screens applicants’ qualifications and contacts them to submit academic requirements
5. Schedules applicants’ interviews and entrance exam and assists the Program Director in providing program guidelines, syllabi, etc.
6. Updates the Program Director on the applicants’ status, entrance exam and interview results and other concerns on a periodic basis
7. Coordinates with the Registrar’s Office on the timely submission of academic requirements by new students and compliance to pre-
graduation documentary support
8. Works with the Registrar’s Accounting and Cashier’s Offices in ensuring smooth enrollment
9. Prepares the class list based on the Registrar’s official enrollment report and provides the same to Gurus and ME’s Program Assistants
10. Liaises with the ME Gurus and / or ACE administrative personnel on ME program schedules, enrollment and deferments and faculty assignments
11. Works with the ME Program Assistants to ensure smooth transition from Admissions process to program implementation
12. Double-checks grade computation and submits the same to the Registrar’s Office
13. Coordinates with the Program Assistants in preparing graduation-related requirements, such as but not limited to final graduation lists, certificate of approval for the business plans of ME Students, and other related activities
14. Assists the Program Director in informing students and Gurus on school policies and changes in guidelines (if any) end-
of-module deliverables, graduation protocols, etc.
1. Safe keeps all documentary records of the unit (hard and electronic copies)
2. Drafts letters and communications for the Program Director
3. Organizes meetings and prepares the logistics requirements of such meetings e.g. room, meals, equipment, etc.
4. Works with the Registrar’s Office in preparing CHED / accreditation requirements
5. Coordinates with AGSB on student formation activities such as ORSEM, conferences, etc.
6. Liaises with various units of the University to relay program requirements and / or concerns of ME personnel, students, and ACE faculty
7. Monitors finances of the unit such as budgets, requisitions, tuition payments, due payables of students, penalties of students, and shares of partner office ACE, salaries and various expenses
8. Assists the Program Director in preparing the annual budget of the ME Program
9. Prepares periodic reports on financials, staff attendance, etc.
10. Performs all other tasks assigned by the Program Director
1. Self-starter with high level of initiative
2. Ability to work under minimum supervision
3. Proficient in MS Office applications, knowledge in Adobe Photoshop is an advantage
4. Good communication skills (verbal and written)
5. Excellent organization skills
6. Has a high level of accuracy and attention to details
7. Ability to relate well with different levels of people in the organization