Job Description I. GENERAL OBJECTIVE : To consolidate orders, pick up hogs in accordance with customers’ specifications, todeliver products as ordered on time at the lowest delivery cost, to systematicallycoordinate the Daily Consolidated Order (DCO) with the concerned departments andprovide top management of daily updates.
II. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES : 1. Directly reports to the Sales and Marketing Manager.2. He is responsible for the general supervision of SLS Section as far as duties andresponsibilities, systems and procedures are concerned.
3. He consolidates and summarizes all orders, specs and other requests fromcustomers, from Account Executives (Supermarket, HRI, Wet, Live) and fromOperations.
4. He coordinates Credit and Collection Officer for the approval of DSO.5. He coordinates with Slaughter Plant Personnel with regard to the approved DSOand other matters.
6. He coordinates with Farm Personnel with regard to schedule of pick-up of livehogs, its specs and quantity.7. He entertains customers’ inquiries, orders, delivery follow ups and otherconcerns.
8. He monitors daily delivery schedule.9. He issues approved Sales Order / Daily Sales Order to Farms before it releaseshogs and feeds.
10. He prepares and monitors the annual budget.11. He monitors his subordinates, issues memorandum if necessary.12. He creates new procedures if needed.
13. He represents his section in attending Execom, WCM and other scheduledmeetings.14. He interviews applicants for SLS Staff, Delivery Representatives and DeliveryAssistants.
15. He evaluates his subordinates’ performance.16. He performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time with thecompany.
Job Qualifications III. QUALIFICATIONS
Minimum Educational Requirement : Graduate of any 4-year course
Minimum Experience Requirement : At least 1 year experience in the same field