1. Support user acquisition and lead user engagement programs for a new music-focused entertainment application.2. Coordinate with User Growth team on the optimal content for paid user acquisition efforts.
3. Set up and maintain customer feedback support for the application.4. Execute user surveys and qualitative research, and collaborate with User Research team for quantitative research to measure user satisfaction.
5. Regularly analyze user engagement metrics and provide recommendations and projects to improve user engagement.6. Partner with communities within the application's target audience.
7. Develop and execute plan to build a user community for the application.
1. Bachelor's degree with at least 4 years' in User or Community Operations for an internet company2. Ability to organize work for team for effectiveness and efficiency3.
Ability to read operational metrics and adapt changes to operations to address opportunities.4. Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
Self-driven, with a sense of ownership over work.5. Medium- to heavy user of music streaming apps, .e.g. listens daily at least an hour per day.
6. Fluent in English and Filipino.Bytedance is dedicated to fostering a welcoming work space and championing diversity and inclusion.
We welcome people as they are, value uniqueness, and inspire potential. The evaluation of our candidates is solely based on our business needs and individual qualifications for job requirements, and we are strongly opposed to discrimination of any kinds based on race, gender, color, age, nationality, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics to our candidates and employees.