1. Manage the work performed by the Operations support Analysts Tier 1, Tier 2 and Senior members including work received via the ticketing system and the Operations call queue.
2. Support and participate in project rollouts.
3. Resolve escalated customer issues.
4. Proactively monitor work performed by the team to identify potential issues and opportunities to improve Support performance.
5. Monitor technology trends and activity; staying current with networking system outages and lag time, proactively providing status reports as urgency dictates or upon managerial requests.
6. Respond to requests regarding lapse in service or issues with company purchased software i.e., Windows OS, MS Office, IE supported applications and other supported software problems.
7. Partner with Procurement and Asset Management teams to maintain and track break / fix inventory.
8. Oversee the provisioning of all hardware and software for HQ employees.
9. Coordinate and oversee technical support for mobile sales events.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.