- Work in a Scrum team, using lean and Agile methodologies.
- Coach and advise existing team in iOS/Android development environment
- Be the subject matter expert where others can seek advise from
- Share best practices with team in matters of iOS/Android platform
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or Information Technology
- At least 4 years related experience in mobile development
- Good knowledge and experience in developing in Android Platform
- Design and build independently for the Android Platform
- Work with outside data sources and API
- Ability to work under pressure and handle tight deadlines
- With prior experience in leading a team is a plus
- Able to work independently, pro-active, mobile, organized and results driven
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken English
- Flexible to travel for work, if needed
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier clients, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.