Job Qualification :
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Actively seeks out new sales opportunities through cold calling , networking and social media.
2. Engage in superior customer service by making all information readily available.
3. Demonstrate products and services as considered necessary by clients. Send / Email proposal to prospect customers.
4. Follow-ups customers on the status of their inquiry.
5. Negotiates payment and pricing in developing sales strategies.
6. Fills up all necessary business forms like Booking Information Sheets (BIS), Weekly Accomplishment Report, Weekly Itinerary Report, Event Booking Form, BEO and Individual Monitoring Form.
7. Handles Customer complaints and objections.
8. Reports weekly sales forecast.
9. Responsible of preparing contract on every event. Keep records on every client for review and historical assessment.
10. Schedule appointments and meetings as needed, facilitate customer requirement meeting both in person or remotely using current online presentation request.
Answer all the questions from clients thru online and phone in a good manner.
11. Create a plan for gaining and retaining customers. Develop and manage client in a friendly, professional business relationship.
12. Evaluates competition to create a plan for engagement.
13. Demonstrate better quality time management skills and meets sales and reports deadline.
14. Make sure that the sales executive meet quota during a given period.
15. Recommend, attend and organize activities such as food tasting, trade shows, set up booths to offer and demonstrate the quality / package of our product.
16. Organize sales visitation on venues, coordinator, and companies to build and maintain the relationship.
17. See approval of immediate superior before posting in any social media platforms.
18. Performs other duties and function as required or assigned by the Immediate Superior,
19. Protects organization’s values by keeping important information (ex. Suppliers’ info & whereabouts, data etc.) confidential.