Job Description :
HIRING FOR Yondu's Internal SERVICE DESK SPECIALIST for mobile 360!!
Position Overview :
The Service Desk Specialist will provide first level support to ensure that all queries and issues are properly addressed and resolved.
This position provides exceptional phone and email support to our customers experiencing software or hardware related issues within our industry leading products.
Responsibilities include 24hr / 7 day monitoring and analysis, research and documentation of identified or reported issues, and professionally written and / or verbal communication with customers (both internal and external).
Key Responsibilities :
1. Single Point of Contact of users both internal and external.
2. Receiving, logging and managing calls via telephone and email.
3. Provide first level support to queries and issues using the knowledge base in accordance to incident management and request fulfillment process.
4. Log all tickets / service requests thru Ticketing System and ensure that all are escalated to appropriate departments.
5. Ensure that service incidents are acknowledged, escalated and resolved according to Service Level Agreement (SLA).
6. Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner.
7. Prepare reports and assure that information is readily available.
8. Representative of Service Desk Supervisor
9. Any other work-related tasks assigned.
1. Associates Degree in Computer Science or Bachelors Degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent
2. At least 1 year experience in technical helpdesk role
Technical / Functional Skills :
1. Basic system and network configuration
2. Familiarity with ticketing system
Soft Skills :
1. Sound problem resolution, judgment and decision-making.
2. Above average communication skills and telephone manner
3. Excellent customer service
4. Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
5. Able to work independently and in a team environment
6. Must be adept to work in a fast-paced environment with tight SLAs