Are you technology-inclined, highly driven and passionate? Determined to contribute and be a significant part of a team? Demand Science is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to support the transformation of business operations’ processes, decisions, and systems to an automated, digital, and efficient platform. This role will be responsible for gathering and understanding business requirements, managing product visions and backlogs, and representing the business in order to drive the implementation of transformational solutions.
Essential Job Functions “What You’ll Do”:
- Define and direct the transformation of enterprise, partner and customer processes, such as Order2Cash and digital self-service
- Design and deliver innovative solutions with a focus on detailed scoping, communication and collaboration.
- Identify, analyze, and document business and technical requirements.
- Collaborate with internal business clients, technical development leads, UX design leads, product owners and peer analysts to flush out solution designs.
- Ensure work efficiency through close collaboration with the development team in providing solutions to arising business challenges and needs.
- Facilitate meetings, including requirements gathering, UAT sessions, and product demos.
- Manage product backlogs to align with a strategic company vision and prioritize delivery of high value features and solutions.
- Produce and deliver regular status reports on product releases and individual projects.
- Analyze and document workflows and business processes.
- Act as a liaison between various business departments and development team.
Essential Qualifications “What You’ll Need”:
- 5+ years of experience in business or systems analysis in collaboration with a development team.
- Experience leading the design and delivery of digital/process transformations across the enterprise and partners/customers, and the technologies that automate/optimize them.
- Demonstrated experience with business needs assessment, requirements elicitation, business requirements analysis and documentation, solutions assessment, and validation.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate smoothly with various departments across multiple locations.
- Technical writing experience
- Agile software development lifecycle experience
- Systems and process thinking, with proven track record of quality
- Strategic problem solving capabilities with an analytical approach
- Must be amenable to work on a night shift schedule
***temporary work from home set up
Powered by JazzHR