Pilmico Foods Corporation is the integrated agribusiness and food company of Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc. (AEV). Composed of four divisions: Flour, Feeds & Animal Health, Farms, and Trading, we are well positioned at the beginning of the value chain. True to our brand promise of being Partners for Growth, we nurture our business and communities by providing business solutions and building partnerships for growth.
We operate in the Philippines nationwide and have a growing international presence in the following ASEAN countries: Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar and Hong Kong.
Investing in talent and upholding Aboitiz values of Integrity, Teamwork, Innovation, and Responsibility are key drivers to sustaining the growth of our business.
Here at Pilmico, we value each talent for the unique contribution they bring to the organization. We recognize that today’s global workforce is made up of diverse individuals with different skills, abilities and aspirations that enable them to achieve superior results; as such, we select our partners based on these attributes that are not typically found in someone’s resume.
We are advocates of self-development and believe that people’s success lies in their passion to learn something new and different every day. This is why our hiring philosophy is to open up and give equal opportunity to any talent regardless of where they are today in pursuit of education.
The Farm Accounting Representative is responsible for exercising internal control over farm selling activities by ensuring the accurate weighing of livestock and other farm products and computation, audit of site operations by conducting regular physical inventory count and audit of documents thereby protecting the company interest. The position is also responsible for providing sales and inventory information from growing finishing farms to head office.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
GrowFin Farms Selling
1. Verify the weighing scale by using test weights at 100 kilos before transacting and every after 20 heads and as necessary
2. Attest, weigh and dispatch of livestock and other farm products for sale
3. Confirm of on-line deposit, overpayment and ODVS reference numbers to AR Analyst - Farm.
4. Ensure accuracy of sales computation and completeness of related sales documents
5. Ensure approval of cash handling and any policy deviation that might affect his decision
6. Submit daily cash collection report through mobile unit via email or text messaging
7. Adhere to dispatch schedules: early, afternoon, evening schedule and to any selling site that may require weekly stay-in schedule or more
8. Accomplish weekly itinerary report on farms/selling site visited
9. Implement all company policies and procedures relative to internal control on growfin farm operations.
Control and Audit of Off-site Operations
10. Monitor hogs, feeds, medicines and company assets in leased farms and prepares the following reports:
11. Physical inventory count of farms and selling site
12. Validation of sales documents and cut-off of off-site farm documents
13. Accomplish Trip Ticket prior to using the vehicle
14. Periodic inspection and regular maintenance of vehicle in conformance with the operating manual.
15. Update vehicle maintenance record (log book)
16. Provide the AVP Controller, Site Controller, Farm Accounting Supervisor information that might influence farm sales and cost planning
17. Performs other job-related duties as assigned by Immediate Superior
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
CRITICAL SKILLS OR COMPETENCIES REQUIRED: