This is a unique opportunity for a driven operations professional to join the leading growth-stage startup in the most meaningful segment of the economy (parents) in two of the fastest growing regions in the world (South East Asia and Africa). You’ll be part of a core team that will assist the Philippine market entry of a leading direct-to-consumer (D2C) FMCG brand of theAsianparent, a growth-stage startup funded by top global VCs and institutional investors such as Fosun International, JD.com, Mirae Asset-Naver New Growth Fund, and Vertex Ventures.
theAsianparent is a reproductive health-tech company that reaches out to 30 million mothers every month through our parenting website and app. Our vision is to improve the overall health of pregnant women and families in South East Asia by helping them navigate their most important moments with data-driven solutions in the form of content, community and physical products. Headquartered in Singapore, theAsianparent has offices in Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, India, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong and Nigeria. Our investors include Fosun, JD.com, Vertex Ventures and others.
About Mama’s Choice
Mama’s Choice is SEAs first direct to consumer (D2C) brand in the mother and baby personal care space. We are creating innovative products specifically designed for the needs of young families in SEA, leveraging on deep experience and massive datasets from our partnership with theAsianParents. We launched 2019 in Indonesia and are now present in 4 countries with over 50 individual products. We are more than tripling our business every year and are now looking for a strong candidate to help us set up and grow our business in the Philippines.
As a subsidiary of theAsianparent, Mama’s Choice is headquartered in Singapore with offices in Indonesia, Thailand, and Malaysia.
This role will be based in our Philippine Office and primary role will be to:
- Design Management and Production: Be responsible for end-to-end design tasks from ideation and concept creation, to production and publishing.
- Lead graphic design production for both print and digital flyers, posters, packaging, brochures, event collaterals, visual displays, etc.
- Participate in developing digital assets to be used for website imagery, web banners, social media graphics, store product visuals, emailers, e-newsletters, videos, and animation.
- Support the Marketing and Business Development teams on all kinds of artwork creation, adaptation, localization, and resizing product visuals for branding and/or promotional use where needed.
- Ensure creatives prepared are error-free and all marketing collaterals are consistent and according to brand guidelines
- 1-2 years of experience in graphic design, UI/UX (fresh graduates are welcome to apply!)
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s degree
- Preference to work in a startup environment, experiences in a startup and e-commerce are a plus, willing to showcase portfolio demonstrating previous work/projects
- Independent attitude and seeking to solve problems. Curious and willing to test and try new things
- Must be fluent in English
Powered by JazzHR