The HR Supervisor (General HR) is responsible in undertaking wide range of HR tasks such as conducting end-to-end recruitment for both organic and sales employees, assisting in the development of training module and reservation, organizing, and setting up training schedules and is accountable in administering employee benefits, timekeeping, and payroll as well as providing assistance in the preparation employee engagement activities and corporate events.
1. End-to-end recruitment process from requesting proper documentation, job posting to different job portals, sourcing of potential candidates, conducting interviews and coordinating assessment schedules, to extending a job offer to the chosen candidate.
2. Provides administrative assistance in the development of learning program designs and other talent development initiatives tailor-fit to the needs of the organization.
3. Ensure backing support in the conduct of in- house regular and specialized trainings as well as in sourcing and registering external training requirements of the business unit.
4. Timely processing of timekeeping data with accuracy in the payroll computation of overtime pay, holiday pay and other monetary benefits including pay-out of sales consultant’s allowances.
5. Ensure timeliness and accuracy in processing salary adjustments for all employee movement notices with increase on basic pay, checking of clearance completion and processing of final pay of all resigned employees.
6. Compliance to the timely distribution of BIR 2316 to the employees and submission of signed copies to the BIR office.
7. Compliance in the monthly remittance of government statutory contributions and loan payment if any.
8. Prepares the employment contract details and notice of personnel action letter / memo and timely facilitation to the authorized signatories and to the employee.
9. Ensure completeness of files and records of personnel actions, contracts, and evaluations.
10. Ensure efficient backing support in the preparation, planning & execution of employee engagement programs.
11. Encoding of newly hired employees to the biometric system and HRIS necessary for the issuance of company ID, ATM enrollment and creation of business card (if applicable).
12. Keep up with technology, systems, mobile applications, and processes.
13. Develop and unleash talents performance and potential through coaching and mentoring
14. Skills and competency building of direct reports
15. Build talent pipelines for critical roles by defining, identifying, and developing talents to support and grow the business.
16. Manage employee disciplinary process and performance contract review
17. And all other duties and responsibilities assigned to you by management
Job Qualifications :