Merchandising Product Specialist
- Largest designer glasses e-commerce retailer worldwide (smartbuyglasses.com)
- Multicultural team representing over 20 nationalities
- Fast growing, dynamic and young company culture
SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated under Motion Global Ltd., is the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses has become the market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 200 employees, it retails the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
SmartBuyGlasses has won many rewards including the ‘2015 Business Excellence Award for Business Innovation’ at the AustCham Westpac Australia-China Business Awards in Hong Kong:
We are looking for a Merchandising Product Specialist to join our Merchandising Department.
Your job responsibilities will include:
- Primarily managing the private label eyewear inventory through maintaining correct stock levels and selecting new models and collections each season.
- Researching, building and securing new suppliers for our private label eyewear to offer different eyewear segments to our customers on a global level.
- Have a sense of fashion and interest in trends
- Identifying & acquiring in demand eyewear brands globally and in local markets for our website.
- Developing sustainable suppliers for private label packaging and courier shipments to help contribute towards making our company operate in a sustainable manner.
- Working closely with marketing to drive sales for new private label collections and new brands launched on site.
The candidate will have the following capabilities:
- Associate or Bachelor degree (or soon to be graduate)
- Advanced level in English for reading and writing (CET 6)
- Advanced/intermediate in Microsoft Excel (i.e., PivotTable)
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills
- Previous Business development / sales experience is a plus
- Detail-oriented, patient and the ability to work under pressure
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Major in E-commerce is a plus
How to Apply
Please send your English Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by JazzHR