Job Summary and Responsibilities Act as an extension of kitchen managers to communicate food consistency & quality. Daily check of all Mis-
en-place to ensure freshness & quality standard. Assigns and follows up on tasks as dictated by business volumes. Promotes and ensures proper health and safety at all times.
Strives to maintain & improve all food preparations & presentations. Job Requirements
1. At least 2 years of Chef de Partie experience in a 5 star hotel
2. Has a strong working knowledge of western and other Asian Cuisine
3. Strong understanding of HACCP
4. Proven track record of cost control including food, equipment, labor and waste to meet the food quality goals and the hotel’s financial goals.
5. Demonstrate real passion for menu planning and leadership.
Back Connect with us
319 Chamchuri Square Building, 29th Floor, Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Tel : +66 (0) 2200 9999 Fax : +66 (0) 2 636 3630 ext.3103 About Us Career with Dusit Education
Dusit Thani College
Le Cordon Bleu Culinary School Developers Dusit Hotels & Resorts Copyright 2014 Dusit International Term & Condition