Job Description : JOB PURPOSE
Provide IT support services (Hardware and Software) to Store operations in order to resolve
encountered problems that affects use of Computer systems (Point of Sales machines, printers,
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
email, remote support or other Information Technology platforms.
document may be assigned by the immediate superior.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. Ability to understand complex technical requirements and communicate them clearly in a verbal or
2. Strong Customer service orientation, well organized with time management skills
3. Understanding of Windows automated processes, basic scripting and backup management
4. Working knowledge of Linux and Windows based operating systems
5. Ability to troubleshoot and find resolutions to simple to complex technical problems reported by the
Store operation users.
6. Must be knowledgeable with Windows 7 / 8 / 10 configuration and support.
7. Strong troubleshooting skills with experience on network related issues
8. Able to work well under established budgets and tight deadlines
Career opportunities are not limited in moving up to the next highest position which is Store
Technical Support Engineer Level 1-3 or Store Technical Support Engineer Team Lead.
Required Skills :
Lists Scanners Development Support Resolutions Management Skills Output Technical Assistance Environment BASIC Operating Systems Technical Support Time Management Troubleshooting Information Technology Records Security Linux Windows Email Research Software Customer Service Sales Management