They identify and define detailed product functional requirements and use cases, set up and maintain the internal tracking reports / matrix as applicable.
clear and complete understanding of the requirements
READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Candidate must come from the Insurance Industry
2. Part of the MIS or IT Department
3. Part of Actuarial Department, Product Development and Design
4. Part of Insurance or Business Operations Area
5. Should have at least 2 years experience in Insurance
6. Nice to have the following certifications
a.LOMA Life Office Management Association
b. AINS Associate in General Insurance
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.