1. Monitor and inspect equipment, switches, valves, gauges, alarms, and meters to detect leaks or malfunctions and to ensure that equipment is operating efficiently and safely.
2. Activate or adjust controls, valves and flows, to regulate and maintain required levels.
3. Monitor water and chemical levels, and make adjustments to maintain required levels.
4. Observe and interpret readings on gauges, meters, and charts registering various aspects to ensure proper operating parameters.
5. Assist in water quality testing or arrange for testing and take necessary corrective action, such as adding chemicals to prevent corrosion and harmful deposits.
6. Analyze problems and take appropriate action to ensure continuous and reliable operation of equipment and systems.
7. Switch off valves and controls to isolate and area to allow for safe inspection and repair work.
8. Maintain daily logs of operation, maintenance, and safety activities, including test results, instrument readings, and details of equipment malfunctions and maintenance work.
9. Conduct flashing when necessary.
10. Perform other related functions as assigned by management.
11. Conduct inspection, monitoring and execute minor repair works.
12. Coordinate with Management the major repair works of water leaks at the area.
13. Conduct installation, disconnection and replacement of water meters.
14. Conduct monthly water meter reading for the residential water consumption.
15. Distribution of residential water meter statement of account.