As a Recruitment Coordinator you will support the client recruitment teams and have responsibility for candidate care and administrative support associated with a candidate’s application process through to their onboarding. You must be willing to work on night shift schedule and in Ortigas.
As a Recruitment Coordinator you will possess strong attention to detail and accuracy and will be able to identify potential risks or issues associated with a candidate’s application or onboarding process and take corrective measures to mitigate.
Reporting into the Recruitment Administration Deputy Lead you will assist in driving high quality candidate care and strive to be an ambassador for the Allegis Global Solutions brand at every interaction.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Providing support to the recruitment team by completing designated activities within agreed timeframes.
- Maintaining consistent communication with candidates throughout the onboarding process, to manage requirements and expectations.
- Initiating and monitoring onboarding activities as per client process.
- Maintaining audit-ready offer and onboarding materials, resolving issues and escalating as needed.
- Fair knowledge of technology (Outlook, Web, Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Experience working in a team environment that emphasized group contributions.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet daily objectives.
- Ability to write client oriented communications e.g. emails, candidate summaries.
- Previous experience in the staffing industry or Corporate HR Recruitment preferred.
- Tertiary qualification in business or a related discipline highly desirable. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.