Job Summary and Responsibilities
Responsible for every aspect of purchasing, receiving, storing and distribution of goods within the hotel. Liaise with F&B and kitchen management on all food and beverage requirements.
Liaise and advice with all Department Heads for individual department requirements and for economical order quantity. Search for proper vendors or suppliers for good quality products and services.
Control and maintain proper level of inventory. Prepare reports, costing and statements as required by the Financial Controller.
1. Minimum education of Bachelor degree in Business Administration or relevant discipline
2. Thorough purchasing experience at least 5 years with a minimum of 2 years in managerial level. Exposure in a hospitality business is a must
3. Possess ability to deal and negotiate with vendors and suppliers effectively.
4. Have good English communication skills both in written and spoken
5. Computer literate
6. Posses professional disposition with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Back Connect with us