Job Description 1. Make documentation needed to ensure new parts preparation from the initial phase until endorsement to production is completed.
2. Conduct technical evaluation and feedback such evaluation result to related sections. 3. Responsible in process design and schedule management to ensure product quality and cost efficiency.
4. Responsible for training to the employee with regards to a new product.5. Make request regarding design change of identified design problems and issue work order request for trial and evaluation.
Job Qualifications 1. Male or Female
2. Graduate of any engineering course
3. Excellent in oral and written communication skills
4. Knowledge in using measuring tool is an advantage.
5. Willing to render overtime.
Number of Job Opening 1
Highest Education Attainment College Graduate