• Designs solutions, creates prototypes, writes test scripts, and deploys solutions.
• Translate user requirements into technical test automations
• Creates Test plans/test automation for solutions developed on top of NetSuite platform
• Resolves development / troubleshooting solution issues and get final delivery done according to time constraints
• Provides occasional support to new team members
• Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of a variety of factors
• Focus on quality and application performance
• Follow the SCRUM framework & methodology
Able to design and write automated test scripts.
Experience with continuous integration tool like Bamboo or Jenkins or TeamCity
Experienced in writing a test plans based on requirements.
Able to debug most issues in their product area.
Able to write detailed Selenium or Groovy tests. Able to learn and adapt to new frameworks
Requires a bachelors degree in computer science or Information Technologies.
Minimum 4+ years of related experience.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards. Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results. Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will develop quality standards, control methods and theories to be utilized during manufacturing, testing and inspection to access product quality. Develop standards and procedures to provide quality guidance methods.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.