- Certification Center Supervisor
- Ensures correct and timely Certificate of Conformity (CoC) issuance in relation to the productivity and quality targets of the Certification Center.
- Assess product and/or exporter risk levels, identification of product essential requirements and applicable standards following the Business Rules on conformity assessment, classification, import eligibility and process flows, Conformity Assessment Instructions (CAIs), and other related references.
- Provides quality and technically-based opinion on product standards and product classification and certification.
- Assists in the resolution of standards, classification and certification cases and other requests and or inquiries by utilization of technical expertise on specific goods or commodity.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Chemical, Chemistry/Chemical Technology, Garments, Textile/Fashion Design or equivalent)
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply (Good communication skills)
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering - Others or equivalent.
- Knowledge of conformity assessment (accreditation systems, product certification, product testing, inspection protocols and industrial metrology) is an advantage.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
- *Temporarily on a work from home set-up due to COVID* but applicants must be willing to work in Makati City once situation permits.
Report this job
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you