1. Oversees day-to-day operations to support the growth of the organization.
2. Coordinates with other departments such as marketing and sales, human resource management, administration, procurement, finance, and technology development.
3. Spearheads the development and implementation of operational excellence that includes cost-targeting, quality management system, quality audit, and improvement.
4. Focus on planning and goal-setting, and direct Managers in the operation to support the set of its strategic goals.
5. Ensures progress of the operation by measuring operational deliverables and adjusting processes accordingly to keep the entire organization on track.
6. Creates the overall operational budget and monitors operational costs to ensure that expenses are within the approved budget.
7. Responsible for addressing and preventing issues in production or supply chain including inventory planning and review, inbound and outbound logistics improvement
8. Responsible for maintaining profit margins, according to established objectives, and developing or maintaining internal control systems to ensure accountability.
9. Monitors revenue margins by monitoring workers’ productivity, and suggests guidelines for personnel evaluations, staff advancement, and recruitment procedures.
10. Reviews operating plans and standards.