An apparel e-Commerce platform client is looking for a CRM Specialist who will be responsible for developing campaigns across the entire customer funnel, nurturing subscribers, and keeping them engaged throughout the entire life-cycle. This role will focus on the client's resale vertical - mainly the Consignment, Restoration, and Resale businesses in Singapore.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English. We do not provide visa sponsorship at this moment.
- Participate or lead in initiatives to conduct customer research and develop a strong understanding of the customer's needs, and behavior across the entire life-cycle journey.
- Conduct data analysis to uncover opportunities and gaps in the shopper life-cycle/journey.
- Create highly relevant and engaging campaigns that target customers and move them along the customer funnel.
- Plan and execute these customer campaign programs on Email, App Push Notifications, SMS, and all other communication platforms.
- Track, measure, and report on the performance of these programmatic customer communications, design and conduct A/B tests for iterative optimization and improvement.
- Develop a strong understanding of the CRM/growth technology stack and constantly improve the reach of our communications with the customers.
- Develop effective cross-channel approaches, maximizing the use of available technology to provide the most relevant experience to customers.
- Collaborate closely with technology, data and analytics lead to developing new infrastructure to empower new campaign opportunities.
- Collaborate closely with other members of the growth team to co-create a cohesive seasonal growth plan across the seasonal calendar.
- Collaborate closely with the Growth Manager, to hypothesize and understand customer development, and provide actionable customer insights through analytics to uncover new commercial opportunities for the business.
- Previous experience in the field of CRM/Base Marketing for E-commerce businesses.
- Prior experience in Email/Mobile app, direct marketing, and analytics (E.g MailChimp, Oracle Responsys, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Clevertap, Periscope).
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Prior digital marketing experience within a revenue-focused industry (eCommerce preferred).
- Able to conceptualize marketing angles and ideas.
- Proven track record of personally crafting and perfecting marketing strategies to deliver growth.
- Passionate about the Fashion and Sharing Economy space.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital is a freelance network of top talents in digital marketing, web development, and design. Our clients work with high-performing teams as well as individual talents who have gone through a rigorous screening process. Clients such as Shopify, Expedia, and Stripe have access to high-performing talents on-demand, with guaranteed performance.
Powered by JazzHR