1 - First ShiftThe Graphic Design Intern helps produce high quality, agency level creative designs that meets marketing initiatives and visually communicates an appealing product or service to the target audience.
This position assists in protecting and maintaining the visual brand and image of Vermeer in the marketplace. This role assists in the creation and development of quality graphic design artwork that meets whole goods, parts, and brand marketing initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Demonstrate the Vermeer characteristics of caring culture, demonstrating agility, customer focused, and stewardship and model the associated behaviors.
2. Assist in developing creative work such as literature, signs, bulletins, direct mailers, flyers, and illustrations to support the organization.
3. Support marketing and various segments with marketing initiatives and new product introductions along with visual brand and image of Vermeer in the marketplace.
4. Work with agency partners and vendors to produce materials in an accurate and timely manner.
5. Develop marketing materials to support website initiatives.
6. Assist the dealer organization in the creation of promotional and advertising materials.
Education and / or Experience
Other Skills and Abilities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation due to a disability at any stage of the employment application process should contact Team Member Solutions in human resources at (641) 621-8767 or at .