Pilmico Foods Corporation is the integrated agribusiness and food company of Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc. (AEV). Composed of four divisions: Flour, Feeds & Animal Health, Farms, and Trading, we are well positioned at the beginning of the value chain. True to our brand promise of being Partners for Growth, we nurture our business and communities by providing business solutions and building partnerships for growth.
We operate in the Philippines nationwide and have a growing international presence in the following ASEAN countries: Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar and Hong Kong.
Investing in talent and upholding Aboitiz values of Integrity, Teamwork, Innovation, and Responsibility are key drivers to sustaining the growth of our business.
Here at Pilmico, we value each talent for the unique contribution they bring to the organization. We recognize that today’s global workforce is made up of diverse individuals with different skills, abilities and aspirations that enable them to achieve superior results; as such, we select our partners based on these attributes that are not typically found in someone’s resume.
We are advocates of self-development and believe that people’s success lies in their passion to learn something new and different every day. This is why our hiring philosophy is to open up and give equal opportunity to any talent regardless of where they are today in pursuit of education.
The HR Associate - Attraction will be assisting the HR Team in implementing HR programs by providing HR services including but not limited to records management, talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation and benefits, employee relations and retention, compliance, labor relations and completing personnel transactions.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support in handle the hiring and selection process by properly screening all potential candidates of
any available position.
• Process improvement. Assist in updating existing recruitment policies and procedures
• Monitor internship and purposive scholarship programs and collaborates with HR Central
• Audit monthly new updates and memos
• Help managers and supervisors improve their interpersonal skills in order to deal effectively
• Help in planning and implementing Attraction programs using various interventions