1. BUSINESS ANALYSIS - Analyze root cause factors from data, experience and judgment and converting that knowledge into timely and actionable decisions.
Data sources may include market, consumer, industry and economic information (eg. Nielsen, Kantar, Internal shipments, customer data, competitive activities).
2. BUSINESS STRATEGY - Develop Brand Positioning, Strategic Plan / OGSM, Portfolio Strategy, annual business plans, re-estimate / contingency plans
3. NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT - Manage the New Product Development Process from ideation to commercialization to build the company's product portfolio and competitiveness.
4. COMMUNICATIONS PLANNING - Work with internal and external partners and develop and execute integrated multi-channel communications (PR, media, BTL) that connect Brand Positioning, Communication Strategy, and Creative Execution with our target consumers.
5. PROMOTIONS PLANNING - Conceptualize, implement & evaluate consumer promotions (in / out of store) that are aligned with brand strategy.
6. CONSUMER INSIGHTING - Identify knowledge gaps, interpret market research results and enrich our understanding of consumer / shopper motivations, beliefs and behaviors in order to develop marketing plans that build brand and commercial equity.
7. FINANCIAL PLANNING - Plan, monitor and analyze brand financial requirements and budgets in order to enhance brand / portfolio profitability and long term viability.
Undertake short and long term forecasting to provide the organization with useful inputs for decision making.
8. PROJECT MANAGEMENT - Organize and manage resources to deliver the required project output within a defined scope, quality, time and cost constraints.
9. PRICING - Develop and implement pricing strategies and programs for the brand assigned, based on knowledge of competitive price positioning and trade’s retail pricing practices.
10. SHOPPER MARKETING - Create marketing assets that are utilized at the account level to motivate shoppers in that account to buy our products.
11. PRINCIPAL MANAGEMENT Work with principals in creating and executing annual business plans and provides information needed.
provide development and career planning for each team member
13. OTHERS Work on other tasks assigned by Category Head / Marketing Head