Tekrevol is a leading mobile app development company dedicated to providing businesses with reliable technological solutions. We have helped countless entrepreneurs achieve their goals and drive results by creating top rated mobile apps and websites.
As a global company, our aim isn’t just to create digital solutions but to help businesses achieve sustainable growth and scalability. Our teams and networks stretch across the United States, and have extended its reach to Ukraine & the Middle East.
We’re seeking a Senior Brand Designer to join our growing creative team. You’ll collaborate with a cross-functional set of stakeholders to craft creative brand communications including brand campaigns, corporate communications, core website, presentations, product demos, sales collateral, packaging, event/environmental design, and more.
- Understand customer and business problems through research and data
- Own design problems end to end, from initial concept through execution and beyond
- Lead multiple priorities, meet deadlines consistently, and champion projects from concept to completion in a fast-paced environment.
- Define goals, success metrics, and strategies for your projects
- Build alignment and articulate vision through strong storytelling and presentations skills
- Obsess over the details of visual, interaction, and communication design
- Prioritize, build, and distribute new assets and templates that allow us to scale as a globally distributed team
- Become a key thought partner to your counterparts in growth and marketing team
- 3+ years of experience in brand, marketing, and/or visual design
- Experience leading complex brand projects with a cross-functional team
- Expertise in designing world-class brand communications
- Capacity to generate detailed design concepts, documentation, and prototypes
- A design portfolio that showcases proficient design craft and creative thinking
- Experience working with or creating design systems and frameworks
- Demonstrate excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Capacity to be comfortable with and navigate an industry undergoing disruption
- Unbounded curiosity and sense of adventure
Powered by JazzHR