1. INTERNSHIP TOPIC : "a. Assisting business development for ADB's advisory services; b. Supporting implementation of OPPP's transaction advisory services in various projects in ADB Developing Member Countries (DMCs)."
2. SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION : a. Conduct research, financial analysis, modelling, and structuring for PPP projects.b. Identify potential target sponsors in developed countries and ADB DMCs for possible transactions.
c. Assist collecting project information in transport, renewable energy, social sectors, through ADB's internal networks such as Resident Missions / Regional Departments / Private Sector Operations Department and analyze market trends.
d. Support the implementation of OPPP's execution of advisory mandates.e.Take part in missions to support OPPP transaction advisory services implementation may be necessary.
OPPP's Transaction Advisory Services is a dynamic and fast-moving business and the internship areas of focus and job description may change depending on evolving business needs.
3. PERIOD OF ASSIGNMENT :
NOTE : ADB provides a stipend of 69 USD per day for a maximum of 56 calendar days only. Interns may choose to continue work beyond 56 calendar days in agreement with the designated supervisors, but without stipend.
4. LOCATION : ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines
5. EXPECTED OUTCOMES : a. Report on PPP project evaluated.b. Propose a list of possible sponsors and transactions.
6. EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS : Currently enrolled in a Masters or PhD program with specialization in MBA, Law, International Studies, Finance, Political Science, Policy Management.
7. RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS : At least 3 years of work experience working with private sector financial institution and / or in infrastructure sector.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS : Upload the following documents in the Attachments section of your application : 1. Curriculum vitae (CV)2.
Proof of enrollment to a Masters or PhD program. Inclusive dates should confirm that you will be enrolled during the intended period of assignment.
3. Essay in MS WORD or PDF document, maximum of 1500 words per question. (Please see essay questions below)
ESSAY QUESTIONS : (1) Describe one example of your experience that demonstrated your interest in working in ADB. (2) Highlight your qualifications that will help accomplish this internship assignment (e.
g., coursework, research, work experience, etc.).