Do You Have A Knack For Video Editing?
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing studio that offers a plethora of career progression opportunities?
Are you someone who is passionate about your craft, efficient and meticulous?
If your answers are Yes to the above questions, hear us out.
About The Company
The Pique Lab is a rapidly growing start-up in the private enrichment space in Singapore that is focused on the delivery of interactive Science classes to kids between the ages of 9 to 14.
Over the past 8 years, we have helped over 10,000 primary school students achieve extraordinary improvements in their Science results (A & A*s) with our team of passionate teachers, backed by our robust learning methodology and fantastic customer experience.
We are on a mission to develop a robust education ecosystem to support our community of parents and students in tackling learning challenges.
We are looking for talented creatives to support our academic team to create more educational videos for our community. If our mission resonates with you, let’s have a chat.
As a Video Editor, you will support the development of educational videos with our academic team to shape our organisation’s learning experience.
Reporting to the Video Lead, you'll be involved in two key media production processes :
You need to be conscientious, be able to work independently and churn out quality work under tight deadlines.
We'll commence with a full-time, 3-month project (40 hours / week). Depending on our business needs & performance, the Contract may be extended after the 3-month period.
What Does It Take To Be A Video Editor With Us :
1) Strong proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro / After Effects : You should ideally be proficient in these two video editing tools that we use and also have a strong understanding of various key strokes and workflows in helping you reach your intended outcomes.
2) Strong Video Editing Experience & Track Record : You should ideally have a portfolio of your past video editing projects.
NOTE : Portfolio & Experience trumps Academic Qualifications, any day!)
3) Intense Passion In What You Do : You should ideally have an unwavering commitment towards delivering great work. You should always challenge yourself and your team members to think creatively.
Research should be second nature to you when it comes to identifying the best practices & how you can leverage on them in your work.
4) Independent & Willing To Collaborate When Required : We need team players who are able to function independently and work well with different stakeholders throughout the entire design process.
You must be open to receiving and giving feedback, so that everyone can learn together.
5) Strong command of English Language (written & spoken)
6) Extra Good To Haves : Extensive experience working with mirrorless cameras / DSLRs, including the use of production equipment to manage lighting and sound we’ll need to rely on your advice to make filming recommendations when required.
We are a transparent and dynamic company that rewards our team members based on efficiency, results and performance.
We don't care which school you come from and whether you have a degree or diploma.
Instead, we care about your life story, accomplishment, personality and skills.
Talk to us & see how we can help you realise your aspiration as a video editor.
1) Attach your cover letter and résumé.
2) Take 15 to 30 minutes to fill in this form over here : https : / / bit.ly / jve-contractor-quiz
If you're shortlisted, you’ll receive an email and a text to advise you on the next steps in the hiring process. Otherwise, you will not hear from us.
NOTE : We only consider submissions with portfolios.)
See you on the inside!