The Incumbent will be responsible to:
- Provides day-to-day direction to Lead Associates.
- Coordinates with all departments to ensure that the Quality Targets are met.
- Designs the Quality Management System that standardizes and documents all processes.
- Ensures compliance to contractual deliverables and address team-level issues.
- Implement initiatives and projects as needed in order to drive performance.
- Ensures that SLAs in Quality are met.
- Supervise Assistant Managers – Quality.
- Designs and drives KPIs and KRAs of the team.
- Coordinates with all departments in implementing Quality Programs.
- Conduct RCA for challenged metrics.
- Produce Reports as needed.
- Keep trackers, ISO documents and other account files updated.
- Conducts projects to improve performance.
- Develops plans to minimize cost and increase productivity.
- Plans for manpower requirements and implemented right sizing of the department when needed.
- Creates process documentation and standardizes processes of quality.
- Conduct trainings for quality as needed.
- Develop the quality team in accordance to the quality roadmap.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field or equivalent experience.
Must have at least 5 years of work experience in Quality.
Must have at least 3 years’ experience as a QA Manager/Team Lead.
Must have excellent English communication and writing skills.
Must be proficient in MS Office.
Must be amenable to work in any shift.