MedSpecialized, Inc. is looking for Nursing Graduates or Medical Allied graduates with experience in BPO!
SEASONED CANDIDATES EARN UP TO 21K PER MONTH!
Salary range: Php17,000 - Php21,000 per month
*Inclusive of incentives, terms and conditions apply.
Are you a medical professional that wants exposure to US Healthcare?
Do you like speaking with doctors and patients but want to limit your exposure to COVID?
You would be joining over 200+ remote nurses and professionals who are already assisting over 500+ American providers. In five short years, we’ve grown to help healthcare organizations all throughout America, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, Australia, and India.
Why join MedSpecialized, Inc?
- We invest in our remote nurses and staffers. We supply a six-month program where you become certified in phones, referrals, document management, prescriptions, and more within the first 6 months while performing your billable work.
- We believe in Quality first and foremost. We have an entire QA department that analyzes how you can increase your skills and with it, your likelihood of a long-term position with us and your assigned client. You control your career’s future.
- Leads and managers have performance bonuses. Do you have leadership potential?
General Description: The Remote Clinical Inbound Phone Operator provides virtual medical assistance and supply clinical and administrative duties for US medical clinics, hospitals, pharmacies, and health plans.
Location: 8th-floor Skyrise 4B Building, IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
- Answer calls for assigned clinic and performs at least 4 hours of talk time
- Give directions, time of operating hours, simple updates to patients
- Schedule and re-schedule appointments in client EMR
- Provide notes and messaging to onsite staff
- Transfer calls to other departments
- Graduate of any Allied Medical Course (i.e. Nursing, Pharmacy, Biology, PT/OT, etc.)
- Good English communication skills, both oral and written (English fluency)
- Computer literacy (should have knowledge of GSuite and Microsoft Office)
- PREFERS to work in shifting schedule (depending on the assigned clinic)
- Willing to work in both JY Square Mall, Lahug, and/or IT Park
- Pass Cognitive and Memory Tests and Typing speed of 35 wpm or more
- Ability to use EMR and Gmail platforms
- Apply clinic SOP protocols
- Multi-tasking skills
- Gmail knowledge and Clinic or Hospital experience is a plus but not required
- High energy, hardworking, and enjoys speaking on the phone
- Takes pride in the quality of his/her work
- Wants to grow his/her career
- Wants to help patients and providers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Likes to suggest improvements
Rewards Package: On top of a competitive salary, our employees enjoy these perks and benefits:
- Relocation allowance for new hires (from Outside Cebu)
- Free lunch/dinner and unlimited coffee and ice cream bars daily
- Performance and attendance incentives
- Life insurance
- Salary Increase on Regularization for outstanding performers
- Company-sponsored outings
- Interest-based employee clubs
- Health insurance with 1 free dependent
- International travel opportunities (India and US office)
- Paid time off—public holidays, vacation, and personal time off
- Discounted Anytime Fitness Gym membership
Disclaimer for salary ranges: Salary ranges may not be applicable to all. Depending on the level of experience, educational background and potential for growth seen during interviews, offer may go higher or lower. Pro tip: prepare for that interview and impress the hiring managers!
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.medspecialized.com/
Powered by JazzHR