Data Gathering & Business Analysis
- Support related activities to gather data and analyse the current processes and metrics to review and propose improvements that will drive efficiencies without impacting or reducing controls in the business.
- Conduct the necessary research to understand best practices and emerging trends to enrich solution ideation activities
- Communicate between/with business managers and users to understand and document business requirements across affected business areas;
- Develop process improvement procedures to improve operational efficiency.
- Participate in gap analysis exercises for new implementations
- Work with the operations team to prioritise and implement process change requirements based on the operational needs of the business
- Develop and curate the necessary process and knowledge assets in aid of analysis or as part of solutioning activities
- Participate in the ideation of process, product or technical changes to improve user experience, client service levels and or efficiencies, including improvement, or automation
Engagement Management Support & Project Coordination
- Prepare communication plans, and draft communication materials for distribution to multiple stakeholders across the group.
- Coordinate trainings and workshops (including set up training material)
- Manage reporting to ensure business and management are aware of progress and pipeline.
- Document and coordinate related activities, facilitate discussions, and ensure that planned actions are being carried on to ensure that efficiency initiatives are to be delivered based on agreed plans
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, Management Information Systems, Business, and Finance & Accounting Related Courses
- Lean/ 6 Sigma qualification (preferred).
- Prior experience with automation projects is an advantage
- Accuracy, attention to details, and constant focus on quality
- Equally able to communicate with both business and technical departments
- Pro-active, independent, accurate, flexible and customer oriented
- Analytical skill to break down a problem and determine the right solution
- 2 to 4 years of proven track record on Process Improvement, Change Management, and/or Technology Implementation projects.
- Effective communication skills to all levels of the organization.
- Understanding of Methodologies and Tools to effectively conduct business analysis work and deliver change initiatives paired with the proper judgement of finding the right balance between being pragmatic and fully subscribing to established analysis frameworks
- Experience in documenting and validating requirements for process improvements.
- Collaboration and influencing skills to ensure the buy in of others across the business
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.