- Will attend to medical emergencies if needed
- Manning the front desk of the company
- Exhibits exceptional customer service at all times to both guests, clients, visitors and fellow employees when communicating instruction, information or advice ensuring that the information is received in a timely manner and is well understood.
- Should be able to establish, promote positive relationships, greet and welcome all visitors in a professional and warm manner.
- Handle all phone calls and manage internal and external customers timely and professionally.
- Perform other general office administration tasks as required
- Assist in the coordination of ad-hoc company functions/events
- Assist in ad-hoc duties, projects and activities as and when required
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying and scanning.
- At least 1 year working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Willing to start immediately
- Front desk operations experience
- Has good clerical skills
- Office equipment familiarity
- Good Organization and Planning skills
- Has good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good in multitasking and time management
- Has good customer service skills
- Knowledgeable in MS Office and other different computer tools and software
- Detail-oriented and can work well with a team
- Eastwood, Quezon City
- 6AM to 3PM (Dayshift)
By clicking on the "I'm Interested" button I hereby allow Outsourced Quality Assured Services, Inc. ("Outsourced") to store and collect my personal information for the purposes of employment application. As such, I agree and authorize Outsourced to collect, store, or continue to use my personal information for the above-stated purpose, and to retain my personal information for a period of 1 year, and for these purposes only.