- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of LESS and SASS
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- BigCommerce,Wordpress and CRM knowledge is a plus
- Attention to detail
- Monday-Friday 7am to 4pm or 10am to 6pm (flexible)
- Eastwood-Temporary work from home
By clicking on the "I'm Interested" button I hereby allow Outsourced Quality Assured Services, Inc. ("Outsourced") to store and collect my personal information for the purposes of employment application. As such, I agree and authorize Outsourced to collect, store, or continue to use my personal information for the above-stated purpose, and to retain my personal information for a period of 1 year, and for these purposes only.