1 Responsible for 3D models of characters, props and other elements in the game, and cooperate with the animation designer to complete relevant animation effects2.
Must be knowledgeable with the Unity3D engine and complete project experience with Unity3D; analyze art resource optimization ideas and improve the picture quality through the engine;
2. Have an in depth understanding of the working principles of 3D geometric models, animations, bones, bindings, weights and other real-time rendering engines3.
Understand how to use manual animation needle, motion capture, program generation, physics generation, power generation and other technologies to produce high-quality animation;
1. College degree or above, major in fine arts or animation, have a certain foundation in fine arts, have a good grasp of composition, and have more than three years of experience in game or film and animation production;
2. Familiar with 3DMAX, Maya, MotionBuilder and other 3D production software, familiar with binding; understand the movement laws of humans, quadrupeds and various objects;
3. Familiar with PS, Bodypaint and other drawing software, have a good hand-painted texture foundation, and have strong ability to restore original paintings and design drawings;
4. Familiar with U3D and UE4 engines, basic understanding of the principle of shader, able to complete the setting of the shader independently;
love modeling and animation, good at communicating and sharing resources; able to communicate constructively with the master beauty and planning Coordination5.
Ability to quickly learn, improve, and adapt to the company's work style; motivated, excellent teamwork spirit, solid and not impatient, able to withstand certain work pressure;
6. Experience in chess and card games is preferred.Job advantages : Experience in max, mayaZbrush, Mari Marvelous DesignerThose familiar with Arnold or VRay materials and rendering modules;
and those capable of completing movie-level characters and scene production are preferred