Job Summary :
1. Ensures the proper administration of activities related to the operations of the station.
2. Coordinates with the station Operator / ROO regarding operations-related concerns.
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Compliance to Company Standards (SCI / GUI / SPI)
3. Cash Management
4. Station Performance Reporting
5. Personnel and Customer Management
6. Performs other tasks necessary to ensure the proper operations of the assigned station.
Job Qualifications :
Must be a graduate of any Business Course or any four-year course
Willing to be assigned at a SEAOIL Station
Must have proficiency in various Microsoft Office applications
Experience in related work is an advantage, fresh graduates are welcome