GRAPHIC DESIGNER ROLE
Become one of the most impactful Graphic Designer on the planet!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE FINGERPRINT FOR SUCCESS (F4S)
We are a groundbreaking technology platform that is expanding and growing rapidly around the world. We are looking to onboard and hire the next generation of graphic designers to help our customers set and achieve their crazy big goals.
Fingerprint for Success (F4S) is the future of human development. We are on a mission to empower individuals and teams to solve the world’s biggest problems. Featuring a vast range of tools for collaboration, performance, wellbeing, diversity, and inclusion, plus a huge library of AI and human coaching programs, with F4S anyone can develop and achieve amazing things at work and in life.
Until now professional coaching has been reserved only for the elite, financially inaccessible to most of the world’s population. Driven by a scientific evidence-based methodology, F4S democratizes coaching, creating for the first time a scalable human development solution for everyone. Through predictive data, conversational A.I., and also some of the world's very best professional coaches, F4S is loved by consumers, teams, enterprises, universities, and professional coaches alike.
We are a digital-first, small but fast-growing values-led team, genuinely on a mission to change the world. We are swift, passionate, hard-working, scaling ourselves at the same pace we grow our product and customers. We invest deeply in our company culture and our team’s wellbeing, knowing this is the well from where the world’s greatest products and companies flourish.
Who you are:
- An open-minded person who is willing to learn and become one of the most impactful graphic designers in the world
- A person with an insatiable curiosity and unrelenting drive to learn, succeed and lead by example
- A person who is a force for good and celebrate individual uniqueness
- Be driven by helping their team meet and exceed aggressive conversion targets and individual career goals.
- Be passionate about creating purposeful and valuable content that helps business professionals grow better.
- Be highly organized and have a high level of accountability for the quality and outcomes of your work and your team’s work.
- Lead with empathy, serve as an ally for underrepresented communities, and create psychological safety to ensure the team can do their best work.
- Able to identify design needs to continuously elevate the quality of digital marketing and brand management
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Effective communication skills and comfortable with candor.
- Strong prioritization skills and ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently (while also functioning and contributing as part of a team) and efficiently manage your own time.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
The Graphic Designer will assist the Marketing Team with the production and implementation of the company’s portfolio of creative requirements.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for creative design solutions that have a high visual impact
- Creates branding proposals, advertising materials, e-books, magazines, brochures, folders, packaging, exhibitions and display materials, flyers, and online materials such as Facebook and Instagram posts, online ads and banners, as well as company AVPs and other video material.
- Responsible for creating branding standard guidelines for the company and ensuring all design outputs are aligned with the company's and brands’ standards
- Prepares rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Reviews final layouts and suggests improvements if required
Qualifications (any or all):
- Intermediate to proficient in layout design, with at least 1 - 2 years experience in doing layouts whether in a professional or freelance capacity.
- Candidates with more experience are welcome to apply.
- At least basic in illustrations, 2D animation, and storyboards.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree.
- Required skill(s): Canva or Adobe Photoshop (proficient), Adobe Illustrator (proficient), Adobe After Effects (basic - intermediate)
- Has a creative flair in design and a good sense of art.
- Has a strong design sense of color, layout, and typography.
- Has strong creative skills and the ability to design ideas for a wide range of industries.
- Has creative conceptualization ability as well as technical execution capability.
- Can translate complex data or information into easy-to-digest designs, layouts, and infographics.
- Has the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Able to multi-task and can gracefully handle pressure.
- Willing to learn other multimedia software apart from Adobe creative tools to deliver other multimedia-related work.
- Applicants should have extensive knowledge of the use of Canva or Adobe Creative Suite, particularly:
- Canva presentations & videos
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Premiere / After Effects
- A plus if you have knowledge of and experience using the following programs:
- Microsoft Office
- Youtube and similar platforms
- Google Suite
- WordPress and other CMS programs
This role is initially fully digital/remote, eventually establishing our US Hubs for regular teaming and events. Given our HQ in Sydney Australia, the ideal candidate will be based on the west coast or in Austin, Texas to benefit from the overlapping timezone windows.
Why Join Us?
- Empower our users with helpful content
- Learn digital marketing and content marketing real-life skills
- Bring direct impact to the business and see blog traffic grow with your efforts
- Be among team members who believe in working and playing hard
- Flourish in a flat organizational structure with no office politics
At F4S, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to F4S coaching
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year: paid holidays and leave
- Learning and Development stipend
- Amazing high performing remote global team
- Incredible culture and community
We are hiring for many role types including Full-time, part-time, contract, internships.
We look forward to you joining us in our very real mission to make human development accessible to everyone! email@example.com
How to get started?
Go to F4S.com to complete the F4S Questionnaire (15-30 mins) to help us better understand your work-style motivations and how we can best support your onboarding. We look forward to making a positive impact with you!
Powered by JazzHR