Description and Requirements
Functional Responsibilities Function : SOURCING1. Executes planned sourcing activities including call-outs to ensure target applicant footfall andhires are achieved on time.
Represents the company in all kinds of external and internalrecruitment / sourcing events sanctioned by TELUS International Philippines.
2. May provide tactical support in all kinds of sourcing channels / projects / initiatives and may performtasks assigned by the TA Sourcing Officer / TA Sourcing Manager for the accomplishment of theaccount’s and / or department’s objectives.
3. Develops and fosters close relationships with customers.Function : RECRUITMENT1. Performs recruitment activities (i.e.
paper screens, phone screens, face-to-face interviews,orientations) with emphasis on compliance with established recruitment processes andprocedures.
Aims to bring about increased efficiency and expediency in all recruitment activities.2. Conducts research and monitors all movements of key people within the industry.
Provides newinsights and ideas on current recruitment practices and suggests improvements from aprocedural perspective.3.
Provides updates on hiring requirements to the TA Manager for reporting purposes, statusfeedback to applicants, tracking purposes, and effective monitoring of applications processed / tobe processed.
Prepares, maintains, and files the proper documentation in order to trackrecruitment initiatives and output against required numbers.
4. Performs records management activities.5. Ensures the accurate input of information in databases for processed applications, the generationof campaign specific reports, and other internal recruitment reports.
6. Aligns and calibrates with hiring requirements of the different departments / accounts (i.e. skills,capabilities, competencies, educational level).
7. Develops and fosters close relationships with customers.Function : PMT1. Prepares, maintains, and files the proper documentation in order to track recruitment initiativesand output against required numbers.
Performs records management activities. Preparesemployment contracts and assists in maintaining required documentation.2.
Monitors the status of hiring requirements by ensuring close coordination among recruitmentteam members and the requesting department / function.
3. Ensures the accurate input of information in databases for processed applications, the generationof campaign specific reports, and other internal recruitment reports.
Performs Data Entry / Extraction around candidate information in appropriate system / tools. Assists and checksauthenticity and completeness of required documents of the candidates.
Aims to bring aboutincreased efficiency and expediency in all data management activities.4. Develops and fosters close relationships with customers.
Additional Job Description
Position Summary To execute various operational activities in their functional area (Sourcing / Recruitment / PMT etc.).
Toensure the achievement of sourcing / hiring requirements / targets for the different accounts anddepartments.