Are you looking to be a part of a company that cares about your professional growth, all while empowering you to become the best person to your family, peers, and the community?
Discover how a career in SEAOIL can nurture your growth, as you make your mark in fuelling a better future for others. Every role in SEAOIL contributes significantly to the company.
Here’s a summary of what you will be doing in this job : The Specialist (Independent Retail Analytics - Visayas and Mindanao) is in charge of monitoring, analyzing, and recommending improvements related to the Independent Retail business, by collecting and examining data from within and outside the company.
The role owner also facilitates collaboration across all stakeholder levels, to ensure proper and timely execution of initiatives in the Independent Retail business segment.
Success in this role will require you to fulfill the following responsibilities : 1. Presents relevant and actionable data and insights to the Independent Retail Team, Management, and other department stakeholders, which can serve as input to planning and decision making.
2. Conducts research on market and industry trends, competitor activities, and business development leads / opportunities.
3. Prepares timely and accurate reports by gathering and analyzing data from internal and external sources / channels.4. Gathers and analyzes data in order to understand problems and helps address them proactively.
5. Collaborates with team members and other stakeholders, as needed, including regular communication with the Management Team.
6. Reviews historical sales data and performance to forecast and determine trends in the team's productivity.7. Performs other functions that may be assigned from time to time.
Preferred Qualifications for the Role :
1. Performance (management) analyst 2. Planning and commercial analyst 3. Sales operations analyst
2) Research (data gathering) activities, analysis, and presenting recommendations to different stakeholders.
Expectations from Candidates : Candidates who are invited for HR screening will need to undergo and pass an online exam and / or technical exam, and accomplish HR documents, personality tests, and essay exams before proceeding to the HR interview.
Candidates who pass the HR interview would then need to submit soft copies of their available pre-employment requirements, such as the Transcript of Records, Diploma, and NBI clearance.
The complete list will be provided by the recruiter.In the event candidates are hired, they would be required to submit hard copies of all the pre-employment requirements and pass the medical exam and background check before onboarding.
Benefits of Working in the Company : 1. Office-based positions can enjoy the privilege of working from home during the pandemic2.
Employees will have the opportunity to be trained by our in-house training team and subject matter experts3. Early regularization opportunity4. Family-oriented culture