Develops comprehensive documentation about our products and services across all Dreamscape Network brands, and translates complex product information into simple, polished and engaging content
1) Develops comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards
2) Obtains deep understanding of products and services across all Dreamscape Network brands to translate complex product information into simple, polished and engaging content
3) Writes user-friendly content that meets the need of the target audience, turning insights language that sets our users up for success
4) Develops and maintains detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests and design specifications
5) Evaluates current contents and develops innovative approaches for improvement
6) Researches, outlines, writes, and edits new and existing content, works closely with various departments to understand project requirements
7) Gathers information independently from subject matter experts to develop, organizes and writes procedure manuals, technical specifications, troubleshooting guides and process documentation
8) Works with development and support leaders to identify all documentation repositories, revises and edits, and determines the best solution for data compilation
9) Develops content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation
This Job Description includes the essential job functions required to perform the job described above, as well as additional duties and responsibilities.
This Job Description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee performing this job may be required to perform.
The Company reserves the right to revise the Job Description at any time, and to require the employee to perform functions in addition to those listed above.