JOB FUNCTIONS :
1. Creates, prepares and implements a communication plan and related policies, protocols and systems, for the effective promotion and communication of the Firm and its services
2. Develops and prepares marketing materials for use in Firm promotions and client communications, such as the Firm brochures, practice area profiles, etc.
in coordination with appropriate internal publics.
3. Develops and maintains the Firms official communication channels, such as the website intranet, and online media accounts.
4. Manages the Firms relationships and coordinates with local and international law firm networks, including implementing and taking part in their respective marketing and business development initiatives.
Prepares media releases and conducts regular media monitoring.
5. Develops and produces Firm-branded publications in coordination with internal publics.
6. Assists lawyers in the preparation of proposals to clients
7. Reviews and makes recommendations on offers and opportunities received by the Firm from legal, professional and consumer groups related to publications, marketing, advertising, and event sponsorship.
8. Reviews, monitors and coordinates fulfillment of agreements with legal publications and advertisers, including coordinating submissions and turnover of copies.
9. Oversees and coordinates the Firms participation and submissions in industry awards and ranking researches.
10. Liaises with professional / civic organizations of which the Firm and / or its lawyers are members
11. Writes articles for internal and external publications.
12. Organizes and coordinates related events for the Firm
13. Prepares and monitors the budget of the Corporate Communications Department, office publications and Firm events
14. Performs such other functions as may be assigned to him / her by the Managing Partner or the Corporate Communications Committee
COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS :
Knowledge in :
Skills in : Communication
Education : Graduate of any 4 - year course