1. Formulate and improve the anti-money laundering system; implement anti-money laundering rules and regulations in accordance with changes and developments in laws, regulations and regulatory requirements;
2. Evaluation of business money laundering risks; reporting of abnormal transactions and investigating behavioral leads of customers;
3. Knowledgable in anti-money laundering risk management tools and have good technical or data processing capabilities to identify money laundering risks;
4. Responsible for the communication of the company's anti-money laundering policies, and communicate the anti-money laundering work requirements to relevant departments;
at the same time, be responsible for the interpretation and guidance of anti-money laundering laws and regulations, and conduct anti-money laundering training and publicity work;
5. Other tasks will be explained by the team leader. 1. Must have a bachelor's degree or above; graduated from finance or law major, 5 years or above of related work experience, 3-5 years of working experience in anti-money laundering in financial institutions is preferred2.
Familiar with the anti-money laundering regulatory requirements and related policies of banking financial institutions, knows the method of identification and analysis of money laundering risks, and have good logical analysis capabilities and data analysis capabilities.
3. Have a good sense of compliance and internal control, strong sense of responsibility, teamwork, communication and coordination skills.
Fluent in Mandarin, Any Nationality