1. Conducts internal compliance audit on various processes in all offices / branches and departments.
2. Prepare internal audit reports to highlight issues and problems to be submitted to immediate superior and higher management.
3. Assess how well the business is complying with the rules and regulations and informing management whether any issues needs immediate attention.
4. Recommends corrective actions, improvements on the wrong practices / procedures, work ethics, other findings critical to the operation of the company.
5. Monitors application of recommendations once the audit report is approved by higher management.
6. Provides support and guidance to management on how to handle new opportunities.
7. Supervises staff assigned to engagements providing guidance and overall review of deliverables.
8. Maintains open communication with management.
9. Perform other tasks given by the immediate head.