Under general direction of the department manager, this person is responsible to provide help desk services, customer support, and provide consistent communication to the company user and client base and oversee day to day duties of local and globally distributed teams. This role will directly work with user systems supporting design, provisioning, installation and configuration of hardware and software following the company ITSM process. This role is required to have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a 24 X 7 NOC environment.
- Supervise and direct the NOC staff on the day-to-day operations of prioritization, triage, communication, and escalation of business-critical systems/services
- Directly assist in assessing, developing, and maturing the capabilities of the NOC staff, processes, and technology
- Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Follow standard processes and procedures.
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications.
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource.
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software.
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers and clients’ business.
- Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations.
- Follow up and make scheduled callbacks to customers where necessary.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Monday to Friday (6AM-3PM or 10AM to 7PM)
- Eastwood, Libis
By clicking on the "I'm Interested" button I hereby allow Outsourced Quality Assured Services, Inc. ("Outsourced") to store and collect my personal information for the purposes of employment application. As such, I agree and authorize Outsourced to collect, store, or continue to use my personal information for the above-stated purpose, and to retain my personal information for a period of 1 year, and for these purposes only.