Due to continued expansion of our business, we seek fulltime, innovative QA Specialist to join our winning team. If you are seeking an opportunity to develop and create cutting-edge solutions for our products and services, while being part of something extraordinary, then check this out!
- Contribute to cutting-edge web and mobile applications.
- Maintain and enhance existing web applications and all internal integrated systems.
- Thoroughly vet new functionality and change requests for new and existing web/mobile apps.
- Participate in the ongoing development of applications that meet the needs of our customers.
- Review and analyze business and functional requirements and design document to design sound testing strategies
- Responsible for testing of mobile apps, including writing the test plans and test cases, and testing the complete application from the UI through to the backend
- Perform detailed cross-browser/cross-device testing, browser-based testing, mobile testing
- Maintain requirements traceability with test case coverage
- Provide expertise in understanding what to test, as well as how it should be tested
- Implement test methodology best practices as defined by departmental standards
- Advocate for testing standards
- Must maintain strong relationships with internal customers
- Participate in testing meetings, summarize results, issue/defect reporting, maintain metrics and provide go/no go recommendation
- Review software and production issues as they occur for a holistic analysis of the impacts and possible causes
- Create, execute, and document test plans and test cases (UAT, Integration, End-to-End, Regression, Beta), ensuring functional coverage and application performance
- 1+ year(s) as a professional Quality Assurance Specialist, testing applications with high volume and high-reliability requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Ability to work effectively with little supervision and strong attention to detail in a team environment
- Aptitude for learning new technologies; supported by solid problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well with a variety of people with varying technical skill sets
- Ability to leverage experience to deliver reliable and repeatable tests
- Great understanding of quality engineering principles and test methodologies
- Ability to contribute to a vision of future state of testing by troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Experience in manual testing
- Understanding of Load/Performance testing concepts
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
- 1-year experience in functional, integration or system testing web based applications desired
- Experience executing test plans and scripts and verifying expected results
- Exposure to automated testing tools
- Strong understanding of common software development life cycles (Agile, Waterfall, Iterative) and contemporary software quality assurance processes and automated tools
We offer growth opportunities for everyone who joins Cavista!