1. Responsible for preparing financial reports and maintaining records of assets, liabilities, revenue and expenditure, payments and other financial activities.
S / He conducts regular checks of the internal controls, leads the preparation of the monthly accounts closure of the operation2.
3. Review financial paperwork and procedures, provide recommendations and make necessary changes4. Ensure all expenses are within assigned project budget and verify the completeness of all required supporting documentation for all payments vouchers5.
6. Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues7. Monitor account reconciliation, tax and calculations inclusive of cost accounting plus factory data recording processes.
8. Prepare all BIR Related filing and payment of all corporate monthly, quarterly and annual tax returns and supporting schedules which includes among others, Value added Tax, Withholding Tax, Final Tax and other tax returns that arises during the course of business.
9. Preparation of Income Statement and Balance Sheet to be submitted every required date of the month, generated from the accounting system.
General Skills and Qualifications : · Bachelor’s degree of Accounting, Management Accounting, Accounting Technology, or equivalent· 3-5 years of experience in the field· Proven track record of success· Familiarity with corporate finance