Act creatively to develop applications by selecting appropriate technical options, optimizing application development, maintenance and performance by employing design patterns and reusing proven solutions.
Account for others' developmental activities; assisting Project Manager in day to day project execution.
1. Interpret the application, feature, and component designs to develop the same in accordance with specifications.
2. Code, debug, test, document and communicate product, component and feature development stages.
3. Validate results with user representatives, integrating and commissions the overall solution.
4. Select and create appropriate technical options for development such as reusing, improving or reconfiguration of existing components while creating own solutions for new contexts
5. Optimises efficiency, cost and quality.
6. Influence and improve customer satisfaction
7. Influence and improve employee engagement within the project teams
8. Set FAST goals for self / team; provide feedback to FAST goals of team members (if applicable)