Ever want to be a super early employee (with all the stock rewards) of an exciting high-growth tech startup?
TO APPLY SIMPLY FILL OUT THIS: F4S ASSESSMENT LINK (Note: We will NOT consider your application if this is not completed).
WHY YOU WILL LOVE FINGERPRINT FOR SUCCESS (F4S)
We are a groundbreaking technology platform actively assembling a foundational all-star global team. We are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious person to help our growth team drive traffic and conversions.
Fingerprint for Success (F4S) is the future of human development. We are on a mission to empower individuals and teams to solve the world’s biggest problems. Featuring a vast range of tools for collaboration, performance, wellbeing, diversity and inclusion, plus a huge library of AI and human coaching programs, with F4S anyone can develop and achieve amazing things at work and in life.
Established in 2016 in Sydney Australia and backed by some of the worlds best in tech (Co-founder of Google Maps, CEO of Zappos, Co-Founders of Canva, Ex-Prime Minister of Australia and more), F4S is founded and lead by one of the world’s earliest professional coaches and researchers, Michelle Duval.
Until now professional coaching has been reserved only for the elite, financially inaccessible to most of the world’s population. Driven by a scientific evidence-based methodology, F4S democratizes coaching, creating for the first time a scalable human development solution for everyone. Through predictive data, conversational A.I. and also some of the worlds very best professional coaches, F4S is loved by consumers, teams, enterprises, universities and professional coaches alike.
We are a digital-first, small but fast-growing values-led team, genuinely on a mission to change the world. We are swift, passionate, hard-working, scaling ourselves at the same pace we grow our product and customers. We invest deeply in our company culture and our team’s wellbeing, knowing this is the well from where the world’s greatest products and companies flourish.
- Join our growth team to help with a rapidly scaling content strategy that drives traffic, conversions, and other key KPIs.
- Take ownership of content creation in Webflow (input blog posts, landing pages, ensure formatting and images are correct, proofread for errors)
- Deeply understand our audience to create and publish highly engaging social media content. Proactively analyze what works and what doesn’t so our strategy is constantly evolving and improving.
- Create a beautiful, high-value newsletter every other week.
- Use SEO tools to improve technical SEO aspects of our website in order to drive more traffic.
- Take ownership of our onboarding and training documents, constantly updating them whenever we implement a new process or tweak an old one.
- Be open and curious, utilizing your great communication skills to seek clarity, collaboration and direction on the research projects and initiatives you undertake.
- Contribute to and proliferate our F4S culture as you join our team and become one of the best places to work in the world!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 2+ years experience in content management and social media
- A fast learner with a strong attention-to-detail
- Experience managing a blog (syncing with writers, inputting content, conducting quality control around formatting, linking, images, etc.
- Familiar with SEO best practices and using tools like Ahrefs to improve SEO (such as internal linking, adding alt text, etc.)
- Have independently managed, engaged with, and created content for social media company accounts.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-growth, and collaborative global environment
- An independent self-starter with an insatiable curiosity and unrelenting drive to learn, succeed and lead by example
- Have near-native English fluency (both written and verbal)
- An open and sharing communicator that is transparent on their ideas and excited to collaborate with their team members
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
A plus if you have experience with:
- Google Analytics, Optimize, Core Web Vitals, Page Speed Insights
- Writing SEO-friendly content
- Managing paid social media campaigns (Facebook/Youtube ads, etc.)
100% remote, but must have timezone overlap daily with Sydney, Australia and Dublin, Ireland.
At F4S, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
Foundational member of the team
- Unlimited career growth opportunity
- Access to F4S coaching and wellbeing programs
- Flexible daily working hours, we value work-life balance
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Amazing high performing passionate remote global team
- Incredible culture and community
We look forward to you joining us in our very real mission to make human development accessible to everyone! Please send your resume and Linkedin profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by JazzHR