Associate VP - Retail Analytics ( Top US Global retail client)-From Premier Institute
Must have :
1. Strong logical thinking, Business problem solver
2. Strong communication skills
3. 7 years + of retail analytics.
4. Very good knowledge of statistical techniques such as clustering, segmentation, ranking, correlation or regression etc.
5. Strong SAS, Strong Excel and PPT making skills
6. Experience leading teams of size 5-15 members
7. Strong Leadership and mentoring skills
8. Willingness to work from Bangalore
Good to have :
1. Quick learner of new technologies and business functions
2. Demonstrated maturity to support client in different time zone
3. Masters degree in Management / Finance / Mathematics / Statistics / Operations
4. Highly motivated, self-starter and team player
5. Top Tier Management School Grads preferred
RoleHead / VP / GM - Analytics & BI,Industry TypeRetail,Functional AreaAnalytics & Business Intelligence,Employment TypeFull Time, PermanentRole CategorySenior ManagementEducationUG : B.
Tech / B.E. in Any SpecializationPG : MBA / PGDM in Any SpecializationDoctorate : Doctorate Not RequiredKey SkillsSASRetail AnalyticsStatisticsAnalyticsConsulting - Retail