Primary Responsibility :
The Account Receivable Analyst is primarily responsible for effectively managing account receivables of the company and ensures that these are well-monitored and updated regularly.
He / she needs to ensure that all credit policies are complied with.
Key Job Results include accurate, reliable, detailed and timely updating of account balances as well as professional growth of staff.
As needed, provides customer assistance related to accounts reconciliation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
1. Works with the Immediate Superior in preparing new A / R policies and procedures.
DOING / EXECUTION
2. Provides weekly Total AR report of handled accounts
3. Updates Account Balances in the SAP System.
3.1 Record / Clear payments to specific invoices.
3.2 Record / Clear validated returns and customer deductions.
4. Creates and Summarizes Unauthorized Customer Deductions and Returns Report.
5. Presents and explains new or revised A / R policies to concerned personnel.
CHECKING / MONITORING
6. Monitors Overdue Accounts
6.1 Provides updates to Sales Representative and / or client with their outstanding balances.
6.2 Works with Sales Representative in clearing or following up client’s overdue account.
6.2.1 Prepares letter for short payments and overdue accounts.
6.3 Prepares statement of accounts as requested by the customer or sales representative.
7. Checks and Validates Customer Returns and Deductions.
7.1 Coordination with concerned departments in validating customer deductions.
7.1.1 Checks returns deducted from the payment and validate its accuracy with the Warehouse Team.
7.2 Investigates client’s service level penalty.
8. Checks accuracy of Expanded Withholding Tax (EWT) computation.
8.1 Ensures that EWT computations are correct and must have a corresponding EWT certificate submitted by the customer.
ACTING / ADJUSTING
9. Provides reliable, timely management reports on accounts receivables.
10. Works with A / R Supervisor and AVP-SSG in reviewing and revising existing A / R policies and procedures.
11. Recommends solutions in addressing unauthorized returns and deductions by the customer.
12. Prepares letter for add-back on unauthorized deductions
13. Performs other tasks as assigned by the Immediate Superiors.
Minimum Qualifications :
1.2 Data entry procedure- concepts on standard reports with numerical formulas.
2.1 Computer proficiency- on MS Office applications; system proficiency based on the requirements of the operation
2.3 Communication skills ability to compose communication letters and prepare required reports.
2.6 Customer focus ability to handle customer complaints, ensure wants, needs and expectations are met or exceeded.
III. Educational Attainment
BS Management or Accountancy, Banking and Finance or any Math related course
IV. Work Experience
One (1) to two (2) years solid experience with thorough exposure on accounts receivables.